rashbre central: Permafree Ed Adams Archangel

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Permafree Ed Adams Archangel


I seem to have got that book up on Kindle now with a zero pricetag. It's part of Kindle Unlimited, which means it can be downloaded like a library book and then checked back in after reading. Or, I'm told, it can be purchased outright for 2.99.

I'll let it run for a few days, at least until the other copy of the Kindle comes on-stream, which is mid May, I think.

My theory about the race to the bottom doesn't quite pan out though. It appears that plenty of people are using Kindle Unlimited to have a sample book available for Permafree. It's just taken me a while to cotton on to how it all works.

I suppose plan B is to provide offers for books 'free', although I don't think Amazon would approve of that.

My mailing list for Ed Adams is click here

No comments: