rashbre central: select gear and pedal

Saturday 17 February 2018

select gear and pedal


The Garmin is once more functional on my bike, and Fitbit is again logging step counts. Curiously, the Fitbit logs a considerably lower step count than an equivalent Vivofit, but I'll stick with what I know.

Maybe it is a case of 'this is my truth, give me yours' or something like that? Appropriate to health measurement as well as a chance to slip in a Nye Bevan quote as a nod to the health service.

However I look at it, both my step count and my cycling history show a lengthy period of underwhelming activity. The cycling has the long gap caused by the locked away bicycles.

It's along the lines of the last 90 days (and longer) with zero activity and then a recent faltering restart.

The late January interrupted restart included getting the bikes sorted out, then getting the little sensor things re-aligned as well as getting the bike(s) to once more automatically blog what they had been up to.

Next, I'll need to set some belated 2018 targets.

No comments: