rashbre central: checking progress towards my garmin 2017 targets

Wednesday 8 February 2017

checking progress towards my garmin 2017 targets


I've just about caught up with my planned year to date cycling. I was a long way behind at the start of the year as a result of the spluttery bug.

I'm also pretty sure that there will be other times this year when the cycling has to take a pause, so I'd better make progress whilst the sun don't shine.

The graph shows it was only part way through January before my first ride and as a result I was 80 to 108 miles behind my 'pace' target right from the start.

I know it is only a bit of fun but it still feels good to be getting 'ahead', even if it is only against a self-imposed target.

More fun at the moment is looking at my 'Blue' target (that's my easy one), which is already 45% complete.

No comments: