rashbre central: tripping the dark fantastic

Friday 14 March 2014

tripping the dark fantastic


Last weekend was the first outing for the carbon bike this year.

It involved the rigmarole of pumping tyres and checking things and I really do need to give it some oil to make some of the bits spin around a little more smoothly.

I've entered for some sort of event in just over a week so I suppose I'd better make sure that everything is functional. That includes me, of course, having today tripped over a large loudspeaker box and ladder which had been placed across the entrance into a darkened room.

Ouch.

2 comments:

Pat said...

There should be strict punishments for people who leave
Hazards in unusual places.
Hazards like Grandsons' boat-like shoes.

rashbre said...

Pat I'm sure that thereby hangs a tale.