rashbre central: temporary apartment flashback

Wednesday 30 September 2009

temporary apartment flashback

No, I'm not back in the Temporary Apartment of early 2009 in Copenhagen, but I'm having a sort of flashback moment.

It's another city and I was here a week ago and am back again, staying in the same location.

Today has been busy, an early start and then main meetings, followed by an unrelated coffee where someone from out of town swung by to say hello and chat.

Then, immediately afterwards me walking into the nearby restaurant, spotting colleagues and pulling another table across to join in the discussion.

The waiter asked if I needed a menu, but to catch up with the pace I ordered from the plate.

So its not the same as the Temporary Apartment, but has a similar feeling about it. At least until tomorrow, when I fly out again.

No comments: