rashbre central: twitter haiku tea break (with cranberries)

Monday 26 January 2009

twitter haiku tea break (with cranberries)

water
I like the idea of using twitter to send haikus.

@amandapalmer suggested it this morning, so I wrote one on the way to the office, as an experiment...

tail lights red, streaming
wintry yellow tarmac glows;
london’s work beckons.


Then, this evening, inspired by the fridge, whilst I waited for the water to filter before I made some tea.

shrill cranberries wait
redly, fiercely, harshly, fat
mesmerizing sharp


Of course, as well as the 5/7/5 = 17 syllables, they are supposed to have some reference to season...

dancing forlornly

Spring's exaltation near goads
happy somersaults


...Then I found the haiku generator...

archly replying
faintly, serene, first gnat smiles
fumbles, anarchic


Its a sure fire way way to cut down on @rashbre twitter followers.

No comments: