rashbre central: scape

Thursday 3 July 2008

scape

P1000335
I admit that my blogging has been rather tacit throughout this week.

I've been travelling and burning midnight oil on work matters and that hasn't left me much spare brainwidth. When I'm in a hotel and have to coax the connections to work in the first place and then get a blast of work emails and a few 'urgent' things to do, it somehow consumes the available time.

I have deliberately never set up my work PC for blogging so it always takes longer to add a post if I also want to include a picture.

So I finished the work at 23:57 and had to decide whether to write a post or surrender for the evening. I suspect I've got festival-lag which is like jet-lag but brought on by spending too much time awake in fields. So I surrendered to the night, leaving the sodium wonders of another man made cityscape outside my tent room.
tentacles

No comments: