rashbre central: flat surfaces

Sunday 9 March 2008

flat surfaces

DSC_0783y.jpg
Some time spent decluttering today. There seemed to be more stuff coming indoors than going out and I needed to adjust the equilibrium.

Yesterday I junked a seriously large amount of unneeded items and today was similar. So indoor areas show more clear horizontal surfaces again, which is always a good sign. When I've done this before I've also managed to donate items to others fairly successfully, but even that needs a time limit.

My retention/rejection criteria included: Does it make me smile? Have I used it in the last year? Can I squish two of something down to one instead? Are there boxes of stuff that haven't been used at all for the last year? I could probably have been more calculated, but this seemed to work well enough.

No comments: