rashbre central: Back to England (reality?)

Monday 28 August 2006

Back to England (reality?)

P1010767.JPG
Away from the general crazy delights of the Fringe, I was travelling south today, having an overnight stop yesterday to pickup a mirror. We have plenty of video footage from Warhol and will attempt to make a DVD of the performance, along with some outtakes and maybe a highly condensed promo version of around 10 minutes!

I've collected some of the other media together: not counting the sound effects, there's 23 pieces of music included. Time to wind up Final Cut Pro, with a large disk drive!

There's some stills from the performance across on Christina Nott's site and I'll add a couple of short videos here when I get some time to do some editing.

This afternoon I have been re-arranging furniture (don't ask).

No comments: