rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V2.0)

Thursday 20 October 2005

Thursday Thirteen (V2.0)

thursdaythirteen300
13 instant things (V2.0) about rashbre


1. I'm just starting to read Neal Stephenson's System of the World
2. I have not worn shoes for two days
3. I am enjoying watching the David Blunkett scandal on Channel 4
4. I cannot drink more than half a tumbler of Cointreau without sliding under the table
5. Christina Nott is asking me to start her web site for her music
6. I am idly changing the colours in this blog (in small steps)
7. My Vista server has permanently locked me out with a Windows security error
8. I am thinking of replacing my Vista server with a small Mac
9. Since I posted about a light bulb breaking, around another 5 have expired.
10. The empty boot (trunk) of my car has required serious air freshening but I don't know why
11. is still my favourite number
12. I still can't play B very well on the guitar (which I am learning)
13. I have bought the Sin City DVD but not yet had time to watch it

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Utenzi’s Thirteen!
3. Crusty’s Thirteen!
4. Keb’s Thirteen!
5. MommaK’s Thirteen!
6. Sleeping Mommy’s Thirteen!
7. E’s Thirteen!
8. Interstellar Adventure's Thirteen
9. aetheria's gin soaked Thirteen
10. Allie's Thirteen
11. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Why not do this too? Then leave me a link as a comment or trackback and I will update my entry a link to yours, and you can continue the chain! Done it already? then send me your updated version!

Tag:

3 comments:

SlackerMom said...

Nice list. I saw Sin City in the theater and although I usually don't like super violent movies, I liked this one. It's funny where you don't expect it and the violence is not gratuitous, it's an integral part of the story. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

hey, it's friday and i'm just making it over here, i didn't go on last night, but i'm about to add you to my list now. i saw sin city, twice, i loved it, it's not for everyone though.
are you stuck inside that you haven't worn shoes, or do you wear slippers when you go out?
cointreau, ahhhhhh, i only have that at christmas, yummy;)

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting for your review on Sin City. We've looked at it a few times, but so far haven't purchased it. I'm curious to know if you enjoy it!