rashbre central: plunk

Tuesday 19 April 2011

plunk

olympic park
I decided I'd plunk a few bets into the Olympic lottery to see whether it was practical to get any tix.

Like many, I thought about the odds based upon the many venues and different sports combinations. My fall back would be something like the cycling, which it's possible to see free from the roadside across a decent swathe of London.

The more interesting option is around things in the main complex. The "I was there" factor.

Fortunately, diamond geezer had already worked through the options in a similar way to that which I'd do. Along the lines of 'it has to be at the main venues but its worth bidding for something less popular'.

I decided to do a mix of popular and less popular main venue events as well as a stab at the opening and closing ceremonies.

Time will tell.

No comments: