rashbre central: the sandwiches are wicked and they know you at the mac store

Tuesday 1 February 2011

the sandwiches are wicked and they know you at the mac store

ye olde powerbooke
We've been trying to bail out the water from a Macbook.

It's difficult to know how quickly it would evaporate or drain away, but I guess it could take several days.

The strange thing is, when you search on the internet, there's plenty of videos of people pouring water into their MacBooks which remain steadfastly working.

I'm not planning to dismantle this one.

My previous experience with the pictured and once legendary 12 inch Powerbook informs me that they are quite a snug fit into the case and can be very difficult to reassemble.

Instead, I sense a visit to the Mac Store in the near future.

No comments: