rashbre central: reactable compositions

Sunday 14 November 2010

reactable compositions

jazzy reactable
I first posted about the reacTable back in 2007, when Bjork was one of the early adopters for the Volta tour.

I think I had some of the Coachella footage from the time of "Declare Independence", although the similar set she played at Glastonbury was blindingly good.

Back in those ancient days, the reacTable was a massively expensive piece of new technology and people would flock to tents in the middle of muddy fields to see it in action.

As is the way with these things, time passes and there's now both an iPhone and iPad version, which has allowed me to generate an improvised jazz track or two over the last day. For reasons of obstinacy, my camera is refusing to let me download my own sample from use, so here instead is a little (and more techno) YouTube demo.

No comments: