rashbre central: i'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way

Tuesday 27 November 2007

i'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way

jessica-rabbit.jpg
I think Jessica Rabbit agrees with me that the internet is a mysterious system.

Both in my flickr account and here in rashbre central I'm often mystified by the random 'popularity' of miscellaneous posts and pictures.

Yesterday I noticed the counter had spun around somewhat on rashbre central and I thought "what wondrous, clever post did I write to cause such interest?"

Of course, the reality was more sobering when I noticed that the hits were mainly on an ancient post called "pulp powertool fantasy bunnies" (yes that well known search term) and that there seemed to be particular interest in viewing the rather suspect video that accompanies it.

Fantasy Bunnies? ... Never mind.

No comments: