rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V4.0)

Thursday 8 December 2005

Thursday Thirteen (V4.0)

thursday13
13 instant things (V4.0) about rashbre


1. I was determined to do Thursday Thirteen for two weeks in a row!
2. This is the first blog entry this week that I have spent more than about five minutes writing because I have been out each evening this week for a variety of reasons;
3. I moved into the editing stage of my NaNoWriMo work last weekend and as part of it have developed the ending for the story. Now I've printed the 100 plus A4 pages for the first time. When I reformat it as a book, I calculate i will be around 160 pages.Here is an extract of the rough draft.
4. I listened to 'Across the Universe' as a small tribute to John Lennon today. Jai Guru Deva, Om;
5. I've printed the HTML of my blog template to try to find the annoying incompatibility which make it go wrong in Internet Explorer;
6. The changes to rashbre central layout were after the critique from Ms Chatty and her friends;
7. I have not bought a single Christmas present yet - I will need to take a day sometime next week to get organised;
8. I've just eaten a pepperoni pizza;
9. Yesterday, Jenny gave me some Swedish St Nicholas cookies; they are supposed to make me nice.
10. The cookies reminded me of the Neimann-Marcus cookie recipe hoax, but I won't publish it here!
11. is still my favourite number;
12. I critiqued Michael's web site and will check again in a week or two to see what has changed;
13. I'm going to a big party tomorrow

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Raehan's Thirteen!
3. Colleen's Thirteen!
4. Carnealian's Thirteen!
5. Jen's Thirteen!
6. Shelli's Thirteen!
7. Barbara's Thirteen!
8. Enigma Chaos's Thirteen!
9. Angel's Thirteen!
10. Running2K's Thirteen!
11. D's Thirteen!
12. Jenny's Thirteen!
13. uzi's Thirteen!
X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)


Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!

ttirregular

The purpose is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Why not do this too? Then leave me a link as a comment or trackback and I will update my entry a link to yours, and you can continue the chain!

Tag:

No comments: