rashbre central: lazing on a sunny afternoon

Sunday 23 September 2018

lazing on a sunny afternoon

IMG_8279
We were around at friends a few days ago and they asked about some of the activities I'm involved with.

As I was describing them (and where we met), it was commented that several seem to be pub-based. True enough, although they are actually spread out around the local area.

Some are walkable, but for most I'm the designated driver, so a combination of tonic waters, diet cokes, zero alcohol beers and a very occasional shandy are about as far as it goes.

I'm not complaining at all. At this time of year there's always a good view and still a chance to sit outside.

Cheers.
IMG_8275

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

It looks like the weather is better there with you than it is here with me! It's been wet & windy for a week now. Autumn is most definitely here!

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann - Yes we do seem to have been lucky around here.