rashbre central: mind awake...

Thursday 13 April 2017

mind awake...


I was rewatching the last few episodes of Mr Robot Series 2 recently, during a turbo pedalling session. A tweet came through about that big bomb dropped by America.

If I'd been watching almost any other TV shows then the reality of Mr Trump heading for golf at his vacation place or getting Iraq and Syria mixed up would have been stranger than fiction.

The big bomb had a blast yield of 11 tons of TNT.

That's still way short of the payload of a single fully loaded and eerily smokey B52.



2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I need to catch up on Mr Robot. Not finished the first season yet!

rashbre said...

I found the second series needed some additional concentration. Parts reminded me of that Inception movie.