rashbre central: 103 mince pies miles to go

Saturday 5 November 2016

103 mince pies miles to go



I'm approaching my cycling target for the year now. I decided it would be prudent to blast a few extra miles in October, because there is often a tapering off in November and December. It would be good to be able to say that the weather and conditions don't have any effect, but a combination of colder days, leading to slipperiness and then the mince pie and festive factor can mean that the two months of November and December become less than a single normal month for distance.

So far I've only had about four mince pies. That's two from a box and two mini ones when visiting friends in Cheltenham last weekend.

I'm sure they will already have had a negative effect on my aerodynamics.

No comments: