rashbre central: no eclipse, just a pigeon on a tv aerial

Friday 20 March 2015

no eclipse, just a pigeon on a tv aerial

No sign of the eclipse, so here's a pigeon
Oh well. I didn't see today's eclipse of the sun.

We had clouds in the sky from first light. Complete coverage. I'd even selected a longer lens for my camera in case I could catch the event, but to no avail.

It brightened up later. Enough for me to have the sunroof on the car open. And the windows down.

Quite different from yesterday, when I took the bike for a quick spin but came back rather chilled. I knew shorts were a bad idea.

Still.

I took this picture of a pigeon sunbathing on a TV aerial. Or perhaps with that lens it's a distant space probe piloted by an alien.

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE this picture! It sounds like your weather is as weird as ours here, across the pond....Cold-Hot-Overcast-Dry-Wet-Cold-Hot-Overcast....well, you know what I mean.....

rashbre said...

Naomi SO pleased to see you are around again!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I couldn't see much of the eclipse because we're surrounded by hills and the trees were helping to obscure it too.