rashbre central: cycling towards winter

Sunday 16 November 2014

cycling towards winter


I've pretty much switched into winter cycling mode now, although a couple of weeks of gap whilst up north means that I still have a way to go to reach this year's target of 4,000 miles.

Not only that, but I got one of those yow!! leg cramps after my last fifteen miles. Not at the time, but later in the evening. It's slightly annoying because its one of those things that I can just tell will come back until I get rid of the knots in my legs.

Maybe some stretching is required? More likely some electrolyte.

Anyhoo, I'll try to crank out another twenty or so miles this afternoon. And take some High 5 along.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

You're doing well! My brother and his friends have taken to mountain biking around the Mid Wales countryside on a Saturday afternoon.

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann The mid Wales countryside sounds somewhat hillier than the places around here!