rashbre central: objects may be larger than they appear

Monday 11 August 2014

objects may be larger than they appear

moon, just after super moon
After Pat's comment from yesterday's post, I thought I'd better post my attempt to snap the supermoon.

I didn't see the two space stations, nor the meter showers, although I'm reminded of that Billy Bragg lyric:

I saw two shooting stars last night; I wished on them, but they were only satellites. Is it wrong to wish on space hardware? I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care...

The fancy thing to do is take that sort of moon picture with a silhouette or famous building in the foreground.

Although I'd been seeing the moon from travelling around London earlier in the day, I only remembered late at night and used my little Olympus Stylus camera to handhold the snap from the front door.

Still, I wonder what happens if I add it my earlier picture of a well-known landmark?
messin' around

No comments: