rashbre central: punctures at the not quite paperless office

Sunday 18 May 2014

punctures at the not quite paperless office

coffee pod
I've somehow managed to do all the things on my list for today, including packing a wheely-bag ready for another week on the road.

Last week's lightweight bag had a puncture on Friday. By that, I mean the little wheel's rubber tyre gave up. First it somehow split into two parts, creating a very efficient brake on just one side of the bag. I hauled it around like this for some time before I realised what had happened. Then I removed the tyre remnants, gaining black hands in the process and also noticing that the tyre from the other wheel was already missing. I'm suspecting a design fault. It doesn't look replaceable, unlike my other less lightweight luggage.

I've also filled two supermarket jute bags with paper that is to be shredded. Even my 50 page at a time shredder would have a problem with what amounts to two complete boxes of A4. That's around 5,000 sheets, I think.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That's a lot of Shredding!!! Good luck with all that.....And good luck with your new bag....! You travel so much it must be a treat to have a new one of these.

rashbre said...

Naomi The shredding is done although another pile of paper is already assembling!