rashbre central: elemental start

Wednesday 1 January 2014

elemental start


2014, eh?

By now it's morning and we're rearranging ourselves from last night's various shindigs.

We've already decided that today needs to be a slow one, although I think I've made the coffee a bit too strong.

The rain abated around midnight for the fireworks, but has returned today; one of the crackers had a question about the commonest element. I think we can safely say hydrogen.

Although, after the last few days of celebrations, I'm beginning to wonder if the most common element ought to be cake.

3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Happy New Year and all the best for 2014! :)

P.S. - It's rather wet here in Mid Wales..

colleen said...

Now that's more like it (seeing London over the holidays). So far, it's recovering from dancing last night (blisters), chili and stacking firewood.

Doris said...

Reminds me I never got to see all those fireworks as the do I was at did not have a TV on and then the next day had to be spent horizontal recovering! Good on you to be up the next day writing a blog post!