rashbre central: toffee apple buche

Monday 9 December 2013

toffee apple buche

cake
It's another week of complicated logistics, this time fairly local, but still in quite a few different locations.

I still prefer the less structured format, but it does mean that there's random side effects that need to be considered.

Take this box (please) - it's part of the recycling by now*, but thereby lays the tale. Our collection folk changed their day to take away the content of the blue bins and I actually missed one week.

Recycling is only every two weeks, so by this week we have around four weeks of recycling accumulated. However hard we try that's still a lot of stuff. If I miss another collection then it'd be six weeks. I don't think the ship's engines can take it, Captain.

5 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Imagine what it's going to be like after Christmas!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I wonder why they don't do it every week? Here, the three types of trash---Garden(Green), Garbage(Black) and Recycle(Blue) are all picked up on the same day, once a week. Too sensible? (lol)

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann I suppose I'll need to try to be in the 'Nice' list.

Naomi They used to, but probably for economical reasons it now alternates every two weeks. We also have the 'Bottles' and 'Garden' collections. They send us a chart with 'what happens when'.

Pat said...

And then there's Christmas. What happens then?

rashbre said...

Pat I shall probably watch what the neighbours do and copy.