rashbre central: a state of flux

Friday 27 December 2013

a state of flux


I've been enjoying the various presents from Christmas, some of which were quite consumable.

There's one item that I know was on a few lists, that seems to have a very long shelf life. I believe it is only half used in 4.5 billion years, so this one is a real keeper.

If I ever get around to completing the flux capacitor, this could be a useful addition.

Along with that book about how to avoid huge ships, it certainly gets interesting reviews on Amazon.

1 comment:

Doris said...

Ha-Ha! I took the link to Amazon and tripped the light fantastic ..... and then on to the links to Canned Unicorn meat and those reviews and so forth. Who knew there was this whole world out there?!

So .... what is actually in the tin?