A few things I might blog about...Almost a Thursday Thirteen, on a Saturday.
- Pantone 185 vs Pantone 15-1157TPX: Short version, its a good season for we lovers of orange.
- How much beer I'd need to drink to save £1. And how long it would take.
- Cyprus and MOKAS - its anti money laundering unit, and Magnitsky.
- On using 'This is my jam.'
- Why my temporary Spanish car lets snow in: when I wind down the windows to clear the snow, it falls inwards instead of onto the ground
- тройка being used to ironically describe the EU, IMF, ECB.
- That groundhog legal action (I know that the picture is of meerkats)
- Those augmented reality ad clicky things where you beam the phone at the picture or the product
- Early april fools, or not? e.g the Fiat expresso machine in the car
- Yet another City coffee bar where I randomly met a friend. That's three co-incidences in less than two weeks.
- The bearing gods have decided to terminate our washing machine: time to check spin speeds on new ones, although I suspect they are the same components on most models with a different link cut on the circuit board.
- The good bank and bad bank model - how much do we all pay?
- See, it couldn't be a Thursday Thirteen: there were only twelve. Without this one, that is.
As for whether I blog about any of the listed items?
It depends how long it snows.