rashbre central: that white spray paint goes everywhere (Guitar Part 3)

Sunday 3 February 2013

that white spray paint goes everywhere (Guitar Part 3)

humbucker slots
My hands have gone white today.

It's the spray paint primer. I've been using one of those masks too and it's quite interesting how quickly the outside of it has gone a sort of grey/black colour.

I suppose I'd expected it to go white like my hands. It probably illustrates that there's all kinds of other stuff in the air that I'm breathing.

There were two of the masks in the pack but the current one still looks white on the inside, so I guess I'll use it for a while longer.

Kind of Darth Vader. Except white. Mainly.
3m valved respirator

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Is this for the guitar you're making?

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann Yep. That's a bit of it in the top picture. Click through and there's a few more under assembly pieces in flickr.