rashbre central: twinkly humbugs

Thursday 6 December 2012

twinkly humbugs

bah humbug tree
This picture of the bah humbug tree will have to suffice until Aperture finishes its mammoth vault backup.

Eventually I will be able to show a picture of the first of the lights outside rashbre central. This year we have selected a sort of yellow-white rather than pure white or blue-white.

It seems to match the themes of the surrounding houses. Of course, the timer has broken since last year, so I will need to go hunting for a new one.

At least I have managed to untangle the lights and to my surprise they all seem to work. I am less confident of the lights for the tree.

All in good time.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Love the bah Humbug tree:)

rashbre said...

Pat : So far, the Humbugs are surviving.