rashbre central: seasonal party dressing tips

Wednesday 12 December 2012

seasonal party dressing tips

Trashed Organ
This site doesn't publish direct fashion tips for the upcoming season very often, but tonight we'll make an exception.

With the trashy broken Christmas cabaret about to take place, it's important to know the type of look required.
Broken Christmas Cabaret
It's kind of après-party wear. I think it's called 'dress to depress'. The kind of thing that looks right later on in the evening.

There's a few serving suggestions here.

Prepare the fir tree shaped cookies drizzled in marmite.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Damn it, I think I would be good at dressing to depress! Wish I were there. Big hug and apologies for being out of pocket! xxx

rashbre said...

Ellie Hi - great to see you out and about! I shall pop over to yours soonest.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Dress To Depress...I feel like I do that every day....lol!