rashbre central: Price Turner Pebbles Talulah, Gosh

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Price Turner Pebbles Talulah, Gosh

One of the bonkers weeks where it's been very busy every day. So many topics.
Elizabeth Price
I'll go arty today and mention the Turner Prize winner - Elizabeth Price, with the exhibition that I blogged about back in May. I experienced it at the Baltic but a part of it is moving to the Tate Modern now.
At Choir
It's one of those exhibits that creates a lasting impression, using an immersive mix of media and sound in very dark spaces.
Click click clap
The piece that has got the most press is the one called Choir, which is more complexly themed than some of it's press descriptions that I've seen.

But gosh, Turner Prizes are often controversial. I happen to think this one was a good choice.
Talulah Gosh

No comments: