rashbre central: time portal discovered in London?

Sunday 4 November 2012

time portal discovered in London?

Time Portal discovered in Central London
I decided to try to get a bit ahead on that novel writing month thing because of work next week. It's made the last couple of days a little bit strange, but as I was a bit cold-ified in any case it meant I could blend Lem-Sip with typing.

I've even printed a google map of the route my characters are taking around part of America in my story. It bears an uncanny resemblance to some of the places I visited a while ago, which will help when I need to fill in some detail later on.

At the moment I'm trying to get the main chunks of plot blocked out and conveniently the characters are all being most helpful in directing the way to solve problems.

So I haven't had to spend time discovering time portals in London or anything similarly improbable to keep on track. And I'm secretly rather pleased that I've managed to get somewhat ahead of the targets.

Although I'm equally sure that when I eventually look back over what I've been doing, there will be some major remediation required.

But so far the need for a time portal lies dormant.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I think maps are an excellent idea. I find it frustrating when I can't visualise where places are.

rashbre said...

Pat I'm using them to help make sure I make up a sensible route. Maybe a few reference pictures too.