rashbre central: the music in that guinness cloud advert is

Monday 15 October 2012

the music in that guinness cloud advert is

My supply of emergency posts has pretty much run out.

Blog trade secrets, I know, but I usually keep a few posts that could fill in a gap when I'm particularly busy and occasionally I pre-schedule them if I'm on the road or something that would otherwise create a long gap.

The usual problem is that they go out of date or get superseded by something else.

I'll make an exception with this post-dated post, which is about the recent Guinness advert on telly. I enjoy an occasional pint of the black stuff and recognise that they have some good adverts.

The advery above uses a Danny Elfman music track, which I think is called Ice Dance but most people would recognise as from the Edward Scissorhands movie soundtrack.

A good excuse to post an excerpt from one of Tim Burton's finest as well...

1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That AD was Beaurifully filmed---But I don't see what it has to do with the product...! It seems rather obscure to me....
Edward Scissorhands, on the other hand, doesn't seem obscure in any way, at all! Tim Burton---Genius!