rashbre central: neither piety nor wit

Tuesday 19 June 2012

neither piety nor wit

another room
screenshot_59 The march of technology continues in the workplace. We had the Nokia cellphone, then the Blackberry and more recently the iPhone. Now we see the iPad increasing its corporate presence.

It started as a travel adjunct which would be used to view movie clips, then became part of the PowerPoint presenter's toolkit but more recently is becoming a note-taking aid.

There's plenty of new discussions about the choice of stylus and I'm starting to see handwritten notes being forwarded.

It will probably still take some time to mature and of course a short note will eat up even more storage and bandwidth.

But I suppose I'd better get one of those styli now, because just writing with a finger somehow looks wrong.

1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, I was unable to read the 'writing', altogether...! Keep typing, my dear.

Thanks so very much for your kind and caring words about my brother. This is a truly terrible time.....Sometimes Life is just too hard.