rashbre central: sky drops

Thursday 10 November 2011

sky drops

I was working out that without counting blogging or email, I've probably written over 10,000 words this week.

Unfortunately, only about 1,700 of them are linked to NaNoWriMo. And by my calculations I just don't have the time to catch up.

Originally, I was going to pass on this year's attempt anyway, because I have a couple of other screeds of unfinished writing. I then drifted into a couple of chapters, but pragmatically I realise I have too much else on at the moment.

On the positive side, my travels are giving me some interesting additional locations to plunder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bowed out last year, after realising that trying to write 1700 words a day wasn't going to happen.

Nanowrimo isn't going anywhere - it'll be there if you need it next year.

Debra