rashbre central: Novel makeover

Friday 26 August 2011

Novel makeover

reconstruction by St Stephens Tavern I've taken part of the last couple of days to do some more writing work for 'The Square', but I couldn't help noticing the changes in progress on this reference point from the previous novel - 'The Triangle'.

One of the scenes near the start of the story is set in a 'pub opposite the Parliament buildings', in Westminster. I based it upon the St Stephen's Tavern, which is where Clare and then Bigsy heard the news from Jake about what had happened to poor Brian.

Well, it looks as if the exact spot is getting a makeover at present, probably because of the increased tourist traffic as people start to travel the route of the novel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The price of fame, eh?

rashbre said...

vladography I won't hold my breath for the guided tours.