rashbre central: wave theory

Thursday 7 July 2011

wave theory

DSCF6131
Thursday afternoon and I'd been driving through the rain on the M25. Part of my mission involved getting keys to a new destination, so they could be used to unlock a door at the weekend.

My sat nav was lit up with little yellow and red cars on most of the route I was taking, but close inspection showed most of them to be on the other side of the road.

As I traversed the Dartford Tunnel I could see a shimmer of blue hope to my right. The darkest clouds were over London and there was the merest hint of playful sunshine to the East.

So as I dropped the keys, there was a moment to consider the next option. Shall we stay or shall we go? We decided to point the car even further east and to head for some coastline. Just for a quick peek, to check that it was not raining everywhere.

The sun may have been shy, but it was in our hearts as we stood on the sand and watched the waves.

No comments: