rashbre central: dawn rushes

Saturday 2 July 2011

dawn rushes

Sun coming up
I'm away from home at the moment and surviving on hotel food.

It's turned into one of those evenings where the night runs into the morning. That point where the next day rushes in over the top of the previous one.

I'm never sure quite what happens between about 3am and 6am, when, if you are still awake the whole of Time operates at a different speed.

Might as well watch the sun come up now. I don't think I'll be the only one.
spider at sunrise


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed the early hour in San Francisco were weird. Whilst still dark the cables fire up and start their noisy grind until it is dark again. Woke me up on multiple occasions!

Hope your trip proves eventful.

Ellie said...

Will you be bringing your friend home with you?

rashbre said...

Michael I remember an unfortunate incident with Margaritas in San Francisco and a morning ride on a cable car to blast away the damage. I did fine until we stopped at a spinning restaurant...(now closed).

rashbre said...

Ellie : The friend was strictly for one night only.

Pat said...

I wouldn't sleep either with that little charmer around.