rashbre central: pass the ice and another lemon sorbet sounds good

Thursday 2 June 2011

pass the ice and another lemon sorbet sounds good

Just chillin
Sometimes its good to step back from the daily rushing around.

My work pattern can be somewhat 25x8 so its good to appreciate a few days of 0x0. Well okay, I've had a few texts and the emails are still coming through to my blackberry evben when it does have an 'out of office' message switched on.

This break is also a chance to step back and review options.

We shall see...

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Enjoy .25X7! And avoid cucumbers!

Imaginography said...

Your holiday looks just what I need. I'm weighing up my options too. The work situation has become untenable but less whinging from me. I hope you are having a great time.

rashbre said...

Ellie : The Greek salad uses cucumber as a key ingredient. I am still enjoying them.

rashbre said...

Bobcat: sometimes a break can work wonders. Free the mind and all that.