rashbre central: snoitcurtsni eht daer ton od

Monday 9 May 2011

snoitcurtsni eht daer ton od

dog training DVD
It's a kind of reflective day for me today.

I've been into the main office and then working on a project with some folk in Sweden. On this occasion I've sidestepped the travel.

And perhaps because of the relatively slow pace of the weekend, I don't feel that I've caught up with the things I intended to do and have a slight sense of slipping backwards.

There's been a enough of those little "spanner in works" things popping up which have created a variety of deviations from plan.

Sometimes its better not to read the instructions.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the new layout :)

rashbre said...

Yes - I decided to move away from Echo commenting, although I'm still wondering how to migrate the old ones across because the Echo export doesn't seem to work properly.

Imaginography said...

I threw my plan out ages ago. I felt like Arnold Rimmer off Red Dwarf who kept updating his revision plan and ran out of time! ;-)

rashbre said...

...and blogger is eating some of the comments here too...

rashbre said...

Imaginography has left a new comment on your post "snoitcurtsni eht daer ton od":

I threw my plan out ages ago. I felt like Arnold Rimmer off Red Dwarf who kept updating his revision plan and ran out of time! ;-)