rashbre central: normal day at rashbre central

Monday 16 May 2011

normal day at rashbre central

jessie evans and toby dammit
A pretty normal start today, although I seem to have got distracted at some point, judging by how far behind schedule I'm running at the moment.

There's been early morning texts of good news, noisy visitors and the later discovery that the land-line phone has been broken since last week. Add sitting in front of a Windows screen doing tappy-tappy things.

I've decided to get out of town tonight and so I'm heading for a hotel somewhere around Gloucester before tomorrow's meetings.

4 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Enjoy your stay somewhere around Gloucester! :)

rashbre said...

Nikki-ann: thank you. I am now fully hotelled.

Pat said...

I like your phrase 'doing tappy tappy things.'
That's me till lunch time.

rashbre said...

Pat - Tappy tappy requires more effort than clicky clicky.