rashbre central: bank holiday weekend

Saturday 28 August 2010

bank holiday weekend

cab
Another early start today, although the first part of the day was spent working.

I received the latest updates to something I'm doing during mid-evening yesterday and decided to start work on the changes at around 06:30 this morning. Someone else involved is jumping onto a plane today and it would better if they have the latest version before they start their journey.

As I worked I could look outside and see the fine weather, so once I'd finished the revision, I decided to take a short bicycle ride in the still early morning sunshine.

My hastily assembled shorts and tee-shirt combo amplified the slight chilly edge with the sunlight, and even at past seven thirty there was still a relative silence in the neighbourhood.

After a few miles the reports and paperwork had blown out of my mind, at least until Sunday when I get the inputs from New York.

No comments: