rashbre central: orange elephant moves to join Chelsea herd

Saturday 3 July 2010

orange elephant moves to join Chelsea herd

elephant
A few days away from London and I see that the elephants that were sprinkled around London have finally moved along. One of my favourites was the lovely and slightly orange one outside of the Horniman's in Hay's Galleria.

It's part of the ever-changing nature of things, although I hear they have been clustered at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, prior to being auctioned by Sotherby's.

For me, its far West London this afternoon, for an open air concert which will probably finish around midnight. Then onwards in the morning for a pre-arranged brunch involving glow-sticks.

In my own agenda, amongst the travelling, I'm hoping to see the elephants all together at sometime during the weekend.

No comments: