rashbre central: bin schon gelandet

Tuesday 13 July 2010

bin schon gelandet

embraer
Well, I found the hotel easily enough.

I used a form of advanced commuting that wouldn't have been available a few years ago. I googled the hotel and saw it was less than a kilometer from the airport terminal.

Then I switched to satellite mode and zoomed in to find the footpaths and access routes around the airport. Sure enough, a route from the middle terminal through a car park, across a road and I'd be at the main entrance of the hotel.

Much easier than waiting around for a shuttle bus.
Much better than having an argument with a taxi driver about a measly EUR3 fare.

So I walked and it took about 6 minutes. I was in the hotel at around the time the plane was officially due to land.

A good result.

No comments: