rashbre central: a sweet for the landing

Thursday 14 January 2010

a sweet for the landing

lounging around
A couple of flights this week. Unsurprisingly, yesterday's wasn't quite to plan. In fact, it was cancelled. I spotted the cancellation early in the day though, and managed to get onto another airline. A few delays, but I arrived at my destination.

So this evening, whilst sitting at 37,000 feet and whizzing along at 500mph, I was thinking about my route through the terminal when I got back. I'd stop at M&S on the way to the car to pick up some essential groceries.

Then the kind lady with the interesting hat came along to offer me a sweet for the landing.

I realised I was on a different airline, coming into a different terminal. Instead, I'd have to stop at the filling station on the motorway and settle for picking up some milk.

No comments: