rashbre central: pixellated vampires

Wednesday 2 December 2009

pixellated vampires

exit
I abandoned the option to go to a bar and onward for a bite to eat this evening. I had more stuff to do involving big spreadsheets by critical deadlines.

I've just finished and am now watching a TV program set in a southern state of America, where some of the people appear to be vampires. The TV remote buttons are across the room somewhere so I've no idea what I'm actually watching.

I was wondering why the vampire faces break up like a kind of pixellation at certain times and thought this might be a sign that they were about to transform.

Then suddenly it was the advert break advertising shampooed hair with hair extensions also with pixellations.

I've realised that the channel I was watching must have a low signal and most of the clues in the program were just a technical fault.

Like the small print in the TV ads, things are not always what they seem.

No comments: