rashbre central: don't tap it, whack it

Wednesday 16 December 2009

don't tap it, whack it

Terry's (Kraft) Orange
I've never really enjoyed Hershey chocolate.

It reminds me of some form of detergent. I've sometimes thought that it should be dispensed rather than sold.

Maybe its because it has to be tropicalised or made extra safe for storage or something, but it doesn't seem to have any of the qualities of chocolate other than a slight approximation of the color.

Therefore it worries me when I hear that Cadburys - which includes Green and Black amongst its range - is rumoured being bid for by this particular company.

The other bidders for Cadburys are Kraft, the makers of cheese slices. Perhaps surprisingly, I think they manage to produce chocolate that it more edible than the premier American brand.

Perhaps Cadburys can launch a Creme Egg attack to avoid getting whacked?

No comments: