rashbre central: punctuation from a working weekend

Sunday 12 July 2009

punctuation from a working weekend

train
In truth, I've had to do a fair amount of work this weekend, interspersed with modest unsatisfactory television grazing and a spot of (well received) cooking on Saturday evening.

Apart from that it's been a rather quiet weekend, although not one where I feel particularly recharged because the working part has blurred it into a 'working from home' weekday sensation.

Right now I've decided to put everything work related away, checked the weather outside (now sunny again) and to find myself heading out to make a late appearance at a music event. It's somewhere in Surrey and will involve varied transport.

At least there will be some punctuation from the working week and I'll head into the proper office tomorrow.

No comments: