rashbre central: ramble on

Friday 8 February 2008

ramble on


Some week. A deceptive one. No big travel. It started quite well planned, but was like one of those moving floors you step on in some airports that some how gets faster on the long straight stretches. Today was like a special extra mini dexterity test at the end, with lots of spinning plates to manipulate, including some early moments that could easily knock one off balance.

But by tonight I'm feeling sort of triumphant that all of the various ticks seem to be in the relevant boxes allowing me to pull out a few plugs for the weekend. With a bit of luck I'll be able to stay away from the blackberry until Monday when the floor will start moving again.

So tonight, I'l watch some television as well as this Super 8 based pop video from Noah and the Whale, directed by James Copeman who also made the Laura Marling video on here a couple of days ago. Laura also pops up in this video, which has some clever After Effects editing.

With this amount of attention to movie making detail anyone would think I'd be going to the Baftas on Sunday. Oh, yes, come to think of it, I am.

No comments: