rashbre central: messy? moi?

Wednesday 28 November 2007

messy? moi?

some tidying required
Sometimes its good to look at an area with fresh eyes.

Take rashbre central's holding bay for misplaced household items.

Every so often I manage to reduce its contents to a level where I can see the floor, and then ever so slowly it somehow builds up again with new stuff that is either on its way out, or on its way in. And because it is already a bit messy, the area gets used by other friends as a temporary storage depot too. Some may recall the sizzling skip sagas of '6, when I managed to rationalize the whole area quite well. It's a little troublesome that some 15 or so months later it should already be back in a similar condition.

No wonder I couldn't find a book I was looking for a few days ago.

No comments: