rashbre central: news splash

Sunday 6 May 2007

news splash

yellow 2
My recent activities have not left much blogging time. Although much of my travel has been local (eg around London) it has strayed late into the evening. It sometimes seems late to write an entry for one day, when it is already the next day.

The yellow sofa continues to add extra megawatts of vibrant colour to the living room, but I have been progressively removing other items, which has strangely reduced the feeling of a paint explosion as one walks through the door to the room.

As part of the same project I am removing the current hi-fi and a few other layers of wires and so forth, with a view to generally simplifying the room. As of today, the only music system in the room is a temporary iPod connected to a tiny speaker set which will be my survival system until after my trip to Washington, which is the next practical time I can re-organise anything.

No comments: